What's new

Skulls II - They're kidding......right? (1 Viewer)

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
Universal Announces SKULLS II -

9:18 am PST - From the producer of The Fast and The Furious and The Skulls comes The Skulls II -- sequel to the $35 million box-office hit thriller The Skulls, which delivered a powerful 212% ROI in its video release. Initiation of The Skulls II on DVD and video rental begins on April 9, 2002. The DVD is priced to own at $26.98, suggested retail price ($19.95 MAP). Order close is March 12 for DVD and March 26 for VHS.

This year's sexy thriller features some of today's hottest up-and-coming stars in an edge-of-your-seat video premiere. Starring hot generation X talent Robin Dunne (Cruel Intentions 2, The Circle), Nathan West (Bring It On), and Ashley Lyn Cafagna (Mr. Murder, The Midas Touch), The Skulls II continues the saga of the secret Skulls society.

The suspense begins when an unsuspecting college student is drawn into the mysterious underworld of the nation's most powerful secret society. After joining the Skulls, Ryan Sommers (Robin Dunne) is warned not to betray any secrets about the organization or its high-powered members. However, when Ryan witnesses a murder within the Skulls' private chambers, he finds that the closer he gets to revealing the truth - the more dangerous life becomes.

The Skulls II DVD includes an exciting behind-the-scenes featurette on the making of the film called "Spotlight on Location," production notes, cast and filmmaker biographies and film highlights...

Uhhh... isnt that the EXACT SAME PLOT as the first one? Hey, I though the first one was great trash, but c'mon!

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
They're still using the term "Generation X?" That is SO 20th century! :D I bet you're going to see a lot of *ahem* crap coming out with the line "from the makers of THE FAST & THE FURIOUS." It must have been those early TV ads, before Universal made MGM yank them, that got gulliable kids to see ROLLERBALL to cause it to come in at an amazing 3rd in the weekend BO.

Esten

Supporting Actor
I hear it's directed by the same guy that brought us the great "Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers".

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Well, if this sequel can me made,
then...
Glitter 2
cannot be far behind!
:)
Mark

DarrenA

Second Unit
I thought Glitter 2 was already out. Isn't that the new movie with Britney Spears?:laugh:

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Go figure...the guy that played in the "direct-to-video" crap known as Cruel Intentions 2, is in this movie.

While I liked the original Skulls movie, I wont bother even renting this one. I watched the first one for the cast, and ended up enjoying the movie.

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
Would you belive that the DTV "Cruel Intensions 2" was originally filmed as a pilot for a TV series? They decided that it was not quite right for TV afterall.

Someone still thought people would pay money for it, and recoup some losses. (

PS Please ignore the fact that I have this film listed in my DVD Profiler Owned titles... it was a gift) The original is one of my guilty pleasures. :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks