What's new

"Sixteen Candles" to get a made-for-TV sequel (1 Viewer)

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
I personally couldn't care less, but I'm sure that some of the "80's flicks" fans will be interested...until you read the last paragraph.

As reported on CNN Headline News Entertainment Report, there is a "Sixteen Candles" sequel in the works. The brief statement is that the movie will be called "Thrity-Two Candles" and will pick up around the 32nd birthday of Sam (the character played by Molly Rignwald).

It will be a made-for-TV movie for the Lifetime Network (I believe) and apparently will NOT have any of the original cast.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Man, I sure hope Dong will be there :D
Seriously, if they can get the whole cast together for this I'll be as happy as a pig in *** (mud, get your mind out of the gutter)

oops, missed the part about none of the original cast...Boring!

Adam Barratt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Without the original cast? Why not? They should be able to get the whole original cast for $2.14 and half a bag of peanuts!

Adam

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I am against this idea just Iike I am against the TV movie of Romy and Michelle.
John Hughes isnt even writing it.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I'm with everyone who's questioning why not the original cast. It's not like they're big, expensive stars now. Molly Ringwald even did a TV movie about a year ago, so it's not like TV is beneath her or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks