What's new

Six Feet Under (1 Viewer)

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
I just started renting this from Blockbuster and so far (5 episodes in) I am really enjoying this show. I am absolutely inlove with the opening sequence and music, by far the best opening in any show.

I really love the set up too. I like being able to read about each episode and see what was previously on or on next. It's different than the way most dvds are put together.

I would love to buy this show on dvd, but it is expensive! I think the cheapest I have seen it is $59.99 at Costco. I will definitely be renting this one till I am all caught up!

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Any word when we'll see Season 3. I am re-watching Season 3 right now, on tape. Then I will watch Season 4, which I also taped but have just held on to. This way I can watch the whole season in a week or so.

Sanj K

Grip
I hate that, because you get far less actual watching time for your money, what with HBO seasons of 10-13 episodes compared to 20-24.
That said, some of the HBO shows (for instance Six Feet Under itself) do possess quality that is matched by few other shows.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
I'd go on Ebay. I got the first season used (mint condition, apparently the guy watched it like 1 time and put it on the shelf) for 50 dollars shipped.

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
So why are HBO shows more expensive with less episodes in their seasons?

Also, the character of Keith, what else has he been in, because he looks so familiar to me?

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
The price also has to do with a few other things. I'm sure happy they at least don't alter the music for these.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Season 3 will probably show up before the premiere of the next season. That's how HBO shows tend to function on DVD.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Any news at all on S3?!

S2 ended with one hell of a cliffhanger, although I really don't doubt the outcome, Peter Krause makes this show.

But yeah, S3 already! The people in the know, what's the hold up?

--
H

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks