What's new

Six Feet Under Season 5 (1 Viewer)

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Great finale indeed. I only had one small turn off, and it was towards the end, seemed to me it was a lil like a toyota commercial with Clare driving down the road in that "future vision" mode.

I hate to see this show sign off, really. Great Stuff.

Alex F

Stunt Coordinator
I actually thought that it had some of the worst directing of this entire season, but I still thought it was a great great end to a great great series.

PatWahlquist

Supporting Actor
From the timeClaire sees Nate fall away in the mirror
to the end I was a mess. I haven't been that affected by the end of a show since the end of MASH. Since Nate died
it's been an emotional rollercoaster that has paid off.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
OK, it's about to air again on the standard HBO, if you're reading this STOP and go watch it RIGHT NOW.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
I hated this show this season. I could not stop watching anyway. It was like a train wreck, I couldn't turn away. Sunday nights are depressing enough without this. I sat down tonight thinking one more show, then I'm free.

Then I saw the last five minutes. Made the whole show worth it to me. I'm glad I stuck with it.

Ric

Mark Philp

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
Only one word to discribe it WOW! After it was over, I felt like that family who lived a couple of doors down the street, for the last five years, just moved away. They may have had their problems and some of them were pretty strange, but you enjoyed seeing them every week.

Mark Paquette

Supporting Actor

That pretty much sums it up for me too! This was an awesome series finale, especially the sequence at the end when Claire was driving away. I'm going to miss this show.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Am I the only one who found Davids death to be funny?

He sees deceased Keith, and falls back in his chair dead.

todd stone

Screenwriter
yea some of the makeup was hurrendous, but the point of view Alan was trying to make overshadowed all of that. :emoji_thumbsup:

Joe S

Second Unit
I don't think I've felt such a sense of loss over a series since St. Elsewhere's final episode.

The final moments were fascinating to see. Just what was going on during Brenda's death scene?

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
Too bad Dead Like Me was on Showtime. George could have reaped one of the Fishers and then went to heaven. That would really be closure. :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks