What's new

Six Feet Under commercial (1 Viewer)

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
The last few weeks I've been seeing this commercial on HBO right before a new episode of "The Sopranos." The commercial is for "Six Feet Under," and it has cast members dancing around a grocery store, lip-synching to a song. The main line says something like "...and I'm Feeling Good," which may be the title of the song.

Does anybody know what the song is, and who is performing it?

Any help is much appreciated.

Herschel

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry, I know I should be able to find this, but when is season 4 starting? We've been watching the Sopranos off of video on demand for the last few weeks, so I haven't seen any SFU ads yet.

(SFU has to be one of the more unfortunate acronyms for geeky people; it's just too close to STFU...) :)

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Alan Ball has stated in the past (before season 3 premiered I believe) that he wants out at the end of season 4.

Herschel

Stunt Coordinator

HBO seems to have a way of squeezing an extra season or two out of shows, don't they? Didn't that happen with The Sopranos?

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
Thanks very much for your help with the song, Robert. (I am now the proud owner of a new Nina Simone CD. :) )

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
Or you could save yourself $12 and just buy on iTunes for .99 like I did. I've never seen SFU but wow! I loved everything about that commercial.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
The bad thing is that it's creator Alan Ball that wants out, it seems like the cast all would be willing to return. Hopefully he stays on board, if they do continue it.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
^I think he wields enough power to stop the franchise. Which would be nice, not to say the show is running out of steam, but I'd rather it go out on top then burn out like a certain 9pm HBO show right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation822
Recent bookmarks