What's new

Six Feet Under #6 (1 Viewer)

SteveRS

Stunt Coordinator
Anybody want to play ping pong with Brenda?!?
wink.gif

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Another fine episode. Brenda is just hilarious. Billy is a sociopath, just like Brenda. David is now looking for love in all the wrong places. Nathan finds out more stuff about his father which raises more questions about who he was. Claire is learning some hard adult lessons. The mom is finally coming to grips with her inner passions.
Mr. Jones was also funny as the cranky old man with the vocabulary to match.
Excellent character development in this episode.
------------------
PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; Link Removed

Jodee

Screenwriter
My favorite part was when Nate was imagining what his Dad must have been doing in the room, and he sees him shooting people from the window with a sniper rifle!
That was so funny!

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
It's great to have show to look forward to watching Sunday nights again.
I think the show has a Twin Peaks flavor to it, but not as heavy. I really love it!
------------------
These chicks know how to party! - MoJo JoJo

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
The best episode yet. :) I LOVE this show!!
The moment with the dad shooting was funny, but the scene with David checking out the secret apartment was great too, I found it really funny for some reason.
Billy is definitly an interesting character, Brenda seemed normal compared to him...
The scene with David meeting the guy for sex was awkward but great. I hope David finds some true happiness soon, his whole life is just too damn miserable... and that psycho church girl doesn't make it better. I hope he doesn't get in trouble from the church for telling her to go out and get laid. :)
/Mike

Jodee

Screenwriter
Yes, it's ongoing. I think we are now mid-way through the first season (twelve episodes). I understand HBO had already renewed it for a second season before the first episode even aired!

tommy_esq

Stunt Coordinator
excellent, excellent show. all the characters are compelling. very intelligent and well written. this is my favorite show on TV right now.

Erik Pontius

Stunt Coordinator
I have to admit that I have become addicted to this show as well.
I've always like that form of TV show in which there is a small story that is the basis for that particuliar episode which is then surrounded by a much larger story that continues and develops from episode to episode.
The characters are so deep and mysterious, it makes it very enjoyable to watch. Not to mention that they are dealing with realistic circumstances. Coming to terms with your sexuality on a variety of different levels (homosexuality, youthful infatuation, widow, etc...). Learning more about that father you never knew. Trials of running a small family business.
So much to tell and they are doing it very well...
I particularly like the scene in this last episode where he visits the lady at the greenhouse...to find out that his father buried her relative (sister?) in exchange for a monthly stash....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks