What's new

Six Feet Under 4.02 - In Case Of Rapture (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Ugh...take Brenda out, and I'm in.

Was anyone else confused by the explanation about what went wrong with the plumbing? And I'm no plumber, but isn't PVC much better than copper? Or does that all change when you're talking about draining blood? :)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Ugh...take Brenda out, and I'm in.

Was anyone else confused by the explanation about what went wrong with the plumbing? And I'm no plumber, but isn't PVC much better than copper? Or does that all change when you're talking about draining blood? :)

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
I remember Claire mentioning a few seasons back about how she was once standing outside and a bunch of blood leaked out, and it reminded her of the shining. That's just got to be disturbing at a young age...

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
I remember Claire mentioning a few seasons back about how she was once standing outside and a bunch of blood leaked out, and it reminded her of the shining. That's just got to be disturbing at a young age...

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member

I was too. My roomate, whose dad is a contractor, said it doesn't make sense because the blood along with other stuff would corrode the copper.

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member

I was too. My roomate, whose dad is a contractor, said it doesn't make sense because the blood along with other stuff would corrode the copper.

Blu

Screenwriter
I've been pretty happy with the season so far. In fact the only weak season that Six Feet has had was the second one, it seemed to be a contest to see who was the biggest freak.

This season has been very enjoyable so far!

I really wish more networks would take a cue from HBO and FX and develop better shows!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks