What's new

Six Feet Under - 3/30/03 (1 Viewer)

Everlasting Gobstopper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
She freaked out because it was more credit card spending without her permission.
Compounded with Brenda being an ex-girlfriend. I also think there's a realization going on there that she can't trust Nate's fidelity to her, considering that he was cheating on Brenda when he slept with her (Lisa) in Seattle.

Charles Guajardo

Stunt Coordinator
I think the receipt was from the record shop nate went to earlier in the show. she found the purchase along with the credited receipt and realized what must have gone through his mind as he refused to sign the credit card receipt.

also, I think most people are being too hard on this show. what I like most about SFU is its subtle and nuanced performances and storylines. while ruth may end up in a torrid lesbian love affair with kathy bates, or claire's suitor may turn into a homicidal stalker, I kind of hope it doesn't.

it is the juxtaposition of the fantastic and realistic that draw me to this show. whether it is Life giving Death a lap dance in "In the Game" from season 2 or David and Keith's frank portrayal of their sexual relationship, SFU has almost always gone for the least expected imagery and story.

i don't think that should include such obvious storylines as the ones hoped for in this thread. shit, that's what boston public is for!

Everlasting Gobstopper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
I think the receipt was from the record shop nate went to earlier in the show. she found the purchase along with the credited receipt and realized what must have gone through his mind as he refused to sign the credit card receipt.
The receipt was for "The Panic Room" which is where Nate and Brenda had drinks. You can see it's the same logo as the bill which Nate gets at the restaurant.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
FYI: "Liv Tyler" is really Lily Taylor, who plays Lisa (in case some people get confused).
Huh? You are kidding right? They're 2 different actresses and Lili is 10 years older than Liv.

Oh, I also think that Arthur kinda reminds me of Phlox to some degree.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Tony, sorry, like I mentioned in one of the other threads on SFU, I just finished watching Season 3 last night, and had been away from the forum for awhile as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks