What's new

Site and pics update... (1 Viewer)

I have set up a temp site with some updated pics. The back buttons on the page do not work yet, so use your browsers back button. The captions are not all there, and the links well.........are not linked. Please forgive the mess. Im trying to get the mudding done at this time so, I'll fix the site as soon im done with the MUD.
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/atl/k/l/klimekr/

Mike Brantley

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike Brantley
Jayson, looking good. I'm loving all those Polk RT55's! I've got two of those. Would you believe Polk is not continuing this speaker into the new line? Something about it being too big for a bookshelf, but I think it'll be a classic.

Keep up the good work on your site and on your theater.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
It must be painful having that gear just sitting there waiting to be used :)
by the way, the picture of the projector is linked to the shot odf the speakers.

Richard

The projector link should be fixed. Thanks for the info..

And yes im tired of waiting around playing insulation and mud. I want to watch a flick............

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
And yes im tired of waiting around playing insulation and mud. I want to watch a flick............
Jayson,
Been there.
Done that.
So I know exactly what you mean. Don't worry. That time will come soon. Everything looks great so far.
Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks