What's new

SIRIUS Growth Continues to Impress (1 Viewer)

Brent T

Second Unit
Good news ! I know my wife is directly responsible for 5 new subscriptions. She started a new job and every single person in her department went out and got Sirius after 2 weeks of my wife streaming over the net at her cubical.

Big Dog

Auditioning
Real Name
Rick
Chris: You are so right. Sirius is definitely on a roll. They've beaten XM in net subscriber additions for four consecutive quarters, and fourteen consecutive months.

They finally have a live portable receiver with the Stiletto, which overall is getting good reviews. There appear to be no significant bugs or defects with the unit. Which is indeed remarkable for a first generation device.

Some market analysts are predicting that Sirius could catch XM in the subscriber race as early as the end of the first quarter of 2007. This Christmas season will be interesting.

------------------

Brent: Tell your wife "GOOD JOB!" Five new subs is impressive. I've been responsible for six new subs, but it took me a few years. Your wife hit a game-winning grand slam in a matter of weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks