What's new

Sinise in CSI: New York?!? (1 Viewer)

GARY C

Second Unit
Don't think I have seen this here yet. A possible rumour that Sinise is being looked at for the lead of the 3rd CSI series.

As much as I don't like the idea of a 3rd show (or even 2nd), I think Sinise is a great actor, so I would tune in to see if it was good if he becomes attached to it.

http://www.canoe.ca/Television/mar8_sinise-can.html

*link may only last the day*

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Interesting. I wouldn't think TV was Sinise's thing, since even if he's not really in star territory any more, he can find all the screen and stage work he wants. But, then again, I thought the same thing about Vincent d'Onofrio a few years ago, and that's turned out OK.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
Oh, Gary Sinise. Thank god. At first I thought it was a one-namer I had never heard of. Yeah, he'd be good.

Steve Schaffer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Schaffer
I'd definitely watch this if it had Sinise in it. He's done excellent tv before--The Shining (edit: The Stand) miniseries a few years back.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member

You mean The Stand, not The Shining.

I have no doubt Gary Sinise would be great, but first I'd have to get it out of my head that he's not playing the bad cop in Ransom.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i thought gabriel byrne was going to be the lead.

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
Vanessa Ferlito (who I believe played Hector's wife on 24) has been signed to play the female partner lead.

chuck_b

Supporting Actor
As long as his medical examiner doesn't stroke the hair and talk longingly to the cadavers it will be great. If that woman on CSI Miami keeps fawning over the dead bodies, she should expect to get a visit from the cops from L&O SVU.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Great choice. I can't stand David Caruso at all, and do not watch "Miami", but "New York" would be great with Gary Sinise in it. His performance in "The Stand" was amazing, even better than his great performance in "Forrest Gump", and I even like "Mission to Mars" :D

Chris

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Huh, guess that means they'll be filming in LA rather than New York for sure, since being able to stay in one place was one of the things that interested Sinise.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks