What's new

Single Klipsch Rcw-3 New In Box (1 Viewer)

Jason Kass

Agent
Hi,
I bought a pair of these for my center surround and do not need the other one. I don't think my wife want's two surrounds (i.e. holes in the wall). So if anyone else is trying to find a single speaker-here it is. It is $150 plus actual shipping. I paid more than twice that for the pair so it is a good deal.
Thanks,
Jason :eek:

Jason Kass

Agent
Hi,

I am building a new house and am very fortunate to be able to do a lot of the work myself. I am in the process of getting all the home theater stuff (about $7000+).I have found that the "don't ask-don't tell" policy works well. I have mentioned "quickly" that I was putting in a wall speaker. I do not truely know if she knows what one is. I will probably get the "what is that thing doing in our wall and how can I hang a picture next to that!" But I am rambling... long story short, I do not want to push my luck with two "things" in the wall (we will have a right and left rear surrounds on stands).

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks