What's new

Sinclair Audio Speaker (1 Viewer)

RyanA

Auditioning
has anyone heard anything about the speakers from Sinclair Audio. I heard them today and i thought they sounded good and they were priced low. but im not sure if they are well built or anything, if someone could tell me what they know that would be great, thanks
Ryan

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
You must have been at Adreneline Audio. I don't know to much about Sinclair Audio although I did listen to them and they didn't sound too bad. However, when I saw them they were not a great price. For $2200.00 I could think of a lot of other makes I would plunk my money down for, other than this unknown "sinclair" audio.. But it was a poor demo (no room, no chair to sit, no atmosphere). Keep in mind though that these guys selling these before opening up Adreneline worked for International Stereo. International sells speakers (Nuance) that are a blatant rip off. I truly belive Sinclair might be better but still have need to listen/research a little on it.

Ian_A

Agent
Ryan,

You must have seen them at Audio 5.1 they do look good. I did similar post and question some months back on these speakers. I have questions as well as I have not seen anything on them other than at 5.1. I considered them for a while but personally when I do upgrade my speakers I will look at a more established brand as I most likely will have them for many years. You are right they did sound good they look well made and the price is not bad but you pay the price and take the chance.

RyanA

Auditioning
I saw them at Audio 5.1, and the guy was saying something about how an engineer from paradigm had designeed them. I just wanted to see if anyone had heard anything else about them and i guess now i have my answer, thanks for the help

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks