What's new

Pre-Order Sinbad Legend of the Seven Seas (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71IOPodutTL._SX522_.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
This is an awesome surprise. I've been waiting for this one for a long time. The movie is highly underappreciated, and I haven't seen it in years, but I remember really digging it.

Per usual with these DreamWorks Animation catalog releases, the cover artwork is terrible. But I'm very excited to get it and just locked in the pre-order. Thanks for posting this, Ron.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
This is an awesome surprise. I've been waiting for this one for a long time. The movie is highly underappreciated, and I haven't seen it in years, but I remember really digging it.

Per usual with these DreamWorks Animation catalog releases, the cover artwork is terrible. But I'm very excited to get it and just locked in the pre-order. Thanks for posting this, Ron.

Appreciate you using the link to order through us. Thank You!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks