What's new

Simpsons Season 4 - June! (1 Viewer)

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

Yeah, Simpsons and Aqua Teen on the same day is what I'm most looking forward to, I won't be able to leave my house for a day or 2 after I buy them.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Cover art looks fantastic! Bravo FOX! Bravo!

And my god, I didnt realize that Simpsons and Aqua Teens were same day. That also means Sealab 2021 will be same day as well. And I have yet to pick up my Simpsons Season 3, as I waited so long I said wait until Season 4 to get those combo deals that best buy usually runs. My god that day is going to be expensive as hell.

Michael Pakula

Second Unit
The cover art is up on the digital bits page if anyone is interested. It's at the bottom of the news page. It looks great and I can't wait for it to come out. I just wish they would release the seasons faster as there are like 15 seasons.

-Mike

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Notice the lack of the rabbit-ears antenna on the TV on the S.4 cover.
(Was 1992-1993 the season Homer upgraded to the cable box?) :) ........

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Alright, I found a page with the bonus features. These sets have plenty of Easter eggs, but they look cool so far. Can't wait to see Bush vs. Simpsons. Note that I have taken the . before com out because I don't have enough posts to post links yet.

lasersedge com/item_detail.asp?id=50945&tMedia=1

david_slater

Stunt Coordinator
i have mine pre-orderd.
but man they are slow at releaseing them.
there are a lot of shows and everyone will be dead before there all released. :eek:

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
It's hard to tell .... But it looks like FOX might have buried that damned security tag UNDERNEATH the plastic on the Digipak again. So silly. :frowning: :angry:

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
The episode where George & Barbara Bush move across the street from the Simpsons is called "Two Bad Neighbors", and is from Season 7. So we've got a bit of a wait yet.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I'm nor holding my breath on that Bush vs. Simpsons featurette because IIRC that was one of a few promised easter eggs on the season 3 set that are nowhere to be found on that release. But I hope it IS included this time.

And I agree that that is GREAT packaging. Good to see Ralph prominently featured on the cover. I love that kid. :)

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
David, you already have the set in-hand? Can you reveal who are on the commentary tracks?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks