1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Simpsons Season 2 loading problem.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Travis Hedger, Nov 7, 2002.

1. Travis Hedger

Travis Hedger Supporting Actor

Hi all, a friend got me Simpsons Season 2 the other day. And out of more than 400 DVD's I have owned, this is the first to consistently give me problems. I searched the forum and dont seem to be able to find anything similar.

Basically I load the first disc up into my Toshiba 3109, and it tries to load the disc, it waits, waits, waits, and waits some more then says disc error, if I shut down and retry it about 5 or 6 more times it finally loads. Is this a known issue for Simpsons Season 2 or just my player perhaps?

2. Ben Osborne

Ben Osborne Second Unit

At what point does it wait? Is there any visual on the screen at all? I know that when you first start it up, it pauses on a screen where you have to press enter a few times to get to the main menu.

3. Travis Hedger

Travis Hedger Supporting Actor

It simply wont load.

I turn the drive on, put the disc in and it says loading on the upper right just like with every other DVD. It eventually says disc error, then it awaits my input, in order to try it again I have to shut the machine off or eject and reinsert it. If I try enough it FINALLY loads up and plays normally, but out of 400ish DVD's this is the first I have ever had this kind of problem.