What's new

Simpsons Season 2 and other Fox DVD's 50% off (1 Viewer)

Mike Dr

Stunt Coordinator
this is taken directly from www.techbargains.com
Fox DVDs 21-Jul-02
Fox [Link Removed is giving 50% off selected DVDs, using coupon FOXSURVEY (Thanks Shubho)
Update: This sale extends to Costco B&M stores! These are only $9.99 each after a $3 instant rebate: Something About Mary SE, Entrapment SE, Planet of the Apes, The Abyss SE, Big, Castaway, X-Men, Dr. Doolittle 2, Me, Myself, and Irene, Anna the King, Men of Honor, The Beach, Say Anything, Independence Day, Courage Under Fire, Officespace. Note: the special edition dvd's are not the 2-disc sets

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
As far as I'm concerned it is. I also noticed it wasn't 50% off, but it is a significant discount. I think Amazon has it for $32.99 but shipping isn't included in that. I went ahead and picked it up. Good looking out, Mike!

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the tip! I called the retailer where I'd already placed my Season 2 pre-order, and they told me it was too late to simply 'cancel' the order.
So in order for me to take advantage of Fox's sweet deal, I gotta wait for it to arrive, and then ship it back. :frowning:
I'll just eat the 6-dollar difference, because there's no way I'm sending this set back once it's on my doorstep!!!!
But I DID share this offer with several friends, and they all went "oooh", so I'm glad I could save them a few bucks!

Ed Faver

Second Unit
If you haven't ordered it, $28 is sweet for SImpsons season 2. I have it coming from DDD for $33.90 and thought that was a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks