1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Simpsons S9 - 12/19

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Scott_J, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Chris Bardon

Chris Bardon Cinematographer

I wonder if there'll be another different set of promotional packages for the next batch of seasons (like the heads). Only reason I bought the heads in the first place is that there was no real replacement for Season 6-even in the slipcover, it was still a head, so you might as well have em all [​IMG]

10 will probably coincide with the theatrical release of the film, and 11 with the DVD.

2. Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke Screenwriter

Andrew Radke
    That's exactly why I stuck with the heads. After finding out the replacement box was nothing more than a slipcover, I figured to hell with it and stuck with them. They're not easy to come by if you wait too long though. It was like pulling teeth trying to find the Marge head around here. Luckily, I eventually did. I too can't help but wonder what scenario will be used for seasons 11-15.

3. MarkHastings

MarkHastings Executive Producer

I too went with the head boxes, but not only because I like them, but also because I wondered if they would further change the boxes after season 10. I didn't want to pass up the head boxes (for uniformity) only to find out that season 11 is something altogether new.

Actually, I'm hoping for something new. Having my Simpsons sets go from boxes, to heads, then back to boxes, would be dull. Groupings of 5 seasons worth of different style boxes would be neat. The head boxes are already starting to look cool on my shelf (next to 5 seasons of straight boxes).