What's new

simpsons need to increase release dates (1 Viewer)

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

...But each episode has a couple of minutes removed in syndication so they can fit in more commercials. But I'm sure a lot of people are unaware of these cuts. So if there were a barebones release, those people wouldn't buy the DVDs since the episodes are on TV all the time (and as far as they know, uncut).

WillG

Senior HTF Member

Did you mean to say "aware" as opposed to "unaware"

thankfully, alot of them are merely victim to time compression (moreso in recent episodes) than blatant cuts. form where we are in the DVD releases right now, it is great to finally see them uncut again.

Vincent Matis

Second Unit
Real Name
Vincent Matis

In the US maybe, but not in the rest of the world !
I might be able to catch DUBBED :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: version but that's it here ! re-:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

No. I was saying that some people are UNaware that the syndicated episodes are edited. If the DVDs were released with the episodes only, all the people who were not aware of the cuts would say, "Why would I buy this? I can just watch them on TV for free."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks