What's new

Simpsons 3-31-02 (1 Viewer)

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
They're definitely not in Missouri. Grandpa's flag has only 49 stars because he won't recognize Missouri. Also, Springfield Elementary was the worst school in Missouri before they moved it there. And Missouri lacks the desert, mountain ranges and gorges similar to those seen in Springfield.

When were they in Europe? I remember Australia, Asia and Africa, but Bart claims to have been on all the continents except Antarctica now.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Didn't that Brazilian kid look a lot like the Albanian spy child, by the way? he looked like SOME other character that's been on the show before at least.

/Mike

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Shayne, I remember that episode now.

That kid looked and sounded like the kid Homer used for revenge in the Big Brother episode. I think that's who you may be thinking of Micke.

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
You mean Pepi, episode 9F12, Feb 4, 1993, featuring Phil Hartman as Bart's Big Brother, Tom. Good thing I keep my Simpsons Complete Guide next to the computer.

jeremy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks