What's new

Simon & SImon: Who's waiting for More seasons?? (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Does anyone out there know how well S & S season one sold? I would gamble not as well as Magnum,which surprises me because the two always seemed to go hand-in-hand. Hopefully It did well enough to warrant more seasons in the near future..

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
Yup I am waitint to get a full season of it as season 1 was only 13 episodes, I posted a topic on this about a month back asking the same question but no one came up with an answer as to how well it sold..

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
Is there really any interest out there? When ever someone posts a topic about S&S it gets 4/5 responses... I REALLY want season 2 out, and seeing as Uni included an episode from season 2 in season 1 prehaps its not so far out or reach? Anyone know how well it sold?

Helena

Agent
Real Name
Helen
I used to love this show and eagerly purchased Season 1 when it was released. Unfortunately I watched the pilot and then part of the second episode and haven't been able to finish it. It doesn't seem to be as good as I remember. I will give it another try - maybe it gets better as the episodes go on???

Jeff*H

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeff
I wouldn't lose hope yet considering it's been only 6 months or so since the Season 1 announcement. Universal has let a year lapse between releases of several other shows. Even Magnum, P.I. had a 9 or 10 month gap between seasons 1 and 2.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor

I know what you mean about Season one. It was pretty weak in my opinion. My favorite seasons are 3-7. Hopefully, we will get a chance to see them on DVD. It probably is too early to start worrying, because it really hasn't been that long since season one, but I am getting anxious!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtAD