What's new

Simon & SImon Season 2 and beyond...what happened? (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I'm wondering how it's possible that Universal has released several seasons of so many other classic titles which I thought were not nearly as popular as S&S. Yet, so far all we have seen from the SImons is Season One..What happened? Will we get more? Can anyone out there shed light on this one? This was one of the most popular detective shows of all time..

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
No one seems to know I'm afraid I am asking the same question!! I really want the other seasons released!

JeffO

Stunt Coordinator
Wasn't it released at the same time as Magnum P.I. season 6? I thought so, so I'd assume their next releases would be out at the same time.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I believe it was released at the same time as Season 5 of Magnum. In any case I wish Magnum Season 7 would get announced as well as Simon and Simon Season 2.

JeffO

Stunt Coordinator
RogerH - for sure. The more Magnum, Simon and Simon, and similar 80s shows sell, the better chance other action/adventure 80s shows will be released or continued. I'm dying without more TJ Hooker.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Yeah it definately was not released at the same time as magnum. It should have been though, and one can only hope that when magnum s7 is announced for release that simon and simon s2 is announced along with it for the same street date.

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
I do too, it will be nice to have a really complete season rather than season 1 which was half the episodes or there about... However I doubt it will be released :-(

Duane Alford

Second Unit
Give it time. For a long time it looked like it was one and done for Airwolf. But Universal came through and gave us the other two seasons. Granted it took more then a year and a half for the second season, then barely five months for the last, but we got em. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks