What's new

Simon And Simon (1 Viewer)

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
has anyone heard a thing about the possibility of S&S on DVD. It was a huge hit in the 1980's and Universal so far is being good to similar shows from the 80's such as Magnum P.I. and Murder She Wrote, yet S&S is still in a limbo state on DVD. Any chances at all we'll see the first year of this on DVD in 2006?

Jon_Gu

Stunt Coordinator
I'd like to see S&S debut in 2006. 8 season releases would take care of the whole show. Since S8 was short (13eps) maybe the 1995 movie would be a bonus on the last release.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Back in late 2004 i believe there was a list going around about what would be coming in 2005 and Simon & Simon was listed on there. But so were alot of thing's that have not been released this year. So who know's if it was accurate or not, it seems unlikely that is was at this point. But that is the last time i saw s&s mentioned. I am also waiting for this to be released.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
It's on the top of my unreleased list. I also can't figure out why they aren't releasing them to coincide with Magnum. I believe that Season 1 was only 13 episodes, so if they could do a Season 1/2 combo and price it properly, they would certainly have a winner.
Maybe Dave or Gord could look into why we haven't seen or heard anything yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks