What's new

Sima SVS-4 AudioVideo Switcher (S-Video & Composite) (1 Viewer)

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
*Sima SVS-4*
sima.gif

Sima SVS-4 AudioVideo Switcher
I purchased this AudioVideo Switcher 1 year ago and has been disconnected for the last 3 months. I have no use for it now and it needs a new home. I have tested it recently and it still performs awesome.
The AudioVideo Switcher's unique features move it to the top of the "must-have" list in Home Theater Components. This A/V switcher with 4 inputs/dual outputs easily expands your home theater system.
Automatic Input Selection - it monitors its inputs, detects current unit in use and switches to the correct output...automatically, without pushing any buttons.
Volume Stabilization - Automatically adjusts the sound level. (Minimizes volume levels between channels and loud commercials and also adds impact by increasing the dynamic range).
It also can convert composite to S-Video, increase or decrease the audio"s dynamic range, and minimize volume levels when switching channels or during commercials and special effects scenes - all automatically!
All automatic features can be manually overridden.
Composite to S-Video Connection -- it can connect to all of your equipment (RCA-type) composite or S-Video and standard audio.
Inputs: 4 audio and 4 video
Outputs: 2 audio and 2 video
This sale includes the SVS-4 Audio/Video Switcher w/ I/R Remote, original box, manual, AC adapter, and A/V cable.
Suggested Retail Price: $199.95
Price - $85 + 15 s/h
I will accept money orders, cashier's check, & PayPal.
I will ship using UPS and will only ship to the US.
You can email me at mailto:[email protected]
sima_2.jpg

[Edited last by Greg Haynes on October 22, 2001 at 05:35 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks