Silver DVD cases...

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Artur Meinild, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Artur Meinild

Artur Meinild Screenwriter

Hi everyone!

Does anybody know a place that sells Silver DVD cases (Alpha or Amaray) and ships worldwide??? So far I have only found inetdvd and something called ARP media, but none of them ship to Denmark. [​IMG]

So first I would ask if there are other places? If not, I would ask someone in here a big favor - to order some DVD cases for me (and get them shipped to US or UK), and then forward them to me. I can transfer money via paypal in advance.

thanx, Artur

2. Artur Meinild

Please, isn't there anybody who can help me? I tried my own contacts, but I've been unable to find anyone...

I would really like someone to do me the favor of letting me ship a package to their address in US or UK and then forward it to me. I will of course pay every all expenses!

Please please please... [​IMG]

3. Frank Anderson

Frank Anderson Cinematographer

Contact Scott or John at inetdvd and TALK to them about what you need and where you live. 651-735-2262

[​IMG]

4. Artur Meinild

Thanx Frank, looks like I'm about to make an arrangemenet with them after all... Great!

5. Frank Anderson

Frank Anderson Cinematographer

Good to hear. See what a phone call can do.

[​IMG]