What's new

Silver Bells Orchestra/Rock remix? (1 Viewer)

Ken Burkstrum

Stunt Coordinator
I've been hearing this on the radio alot but haven't been able to catch who wrote it. Anybody know what im talking about, I think it's new, or newer, not entirely sure.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Ken: Wish I could help...but that's not much to go on. If you are hearing it on the radio...you should call the station and ask. Even if you didn't just hear it...if it's in heavy rotation for them, they'll know who the performer is.

Only thing that comes to mind with the description of orchestra/rock is either Tran-Siberian Orchestra or Mannheim Steamroller. Not sure TSO ever recorded Silver Bells. MS did, though, on their 2001 CD Christmas Extraordinaire.

Good luck!

Jason Goodmanson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
I looked on the track listings for the three Christmas TSO CDs and none of them have a track called Silver Bells. Doesn't mean they haven't recorded it though since quite a few of their songs are compilations of various other Christmas tunes.

Ken Burkstrum

Stunt Coordinator
Well i've listened to the Mannheim one already and though it's good, that's not it. Gonna try and get a listen to the other suggestion.

EDIT: There's a good chance they didn't name it Silver Bells, probably makes the search even harder but the tune is in there. They played it on a Jazz station, they kinda switch over to classical at night, christmas/classical at this time.

Ken Burkstrum

Stunt Coordinator
IT WAS CAROL OF THE BELLS! My bad!

And yes, it's the one by Trans Siberian Orchestra. Thanks alot Mike, YOU NAILED IT!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Damn! I ALMOST asked if you might've meant Carol of the Bells! Really! (But I thought it might have been rude to think you didn't know what song you heard)

Glad it worked out! :emoji_thumbsup: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks