What's new

Silly Symphonies and Where is Wartime Cartoons? (1 Viewer)

AdamZ

Stunt Coordinator
Ok i took the boards advice and bought Snow White and was not disapointed as it is a great DVD, but what about Silly Symphonies (WD Treasures) someone is going to sell me a new one for 22 shipping included should i do it and why. Also what is up with Wartime Cartoons I was really looking forward to purchasing it any news I want that one so bad. Plus Reluctant Dragon, sweet.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Wartime Cartoons has been pushed to early 2003, I think. The delay has to do with quality control, not PC stuff.

The price you got for the SS DVD is excellent. Get it!

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
Adam,

If you're a fan of animation at all, then the SILLY SYMPHONIES should be a no-brainer. The Disney Studios, during Walt's lifetime, was the finest animation house in the world. Although some of the SYMPHONIES hold up better than others, all of them are beautifully animated and highly entertaining.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
If you get it, check the various DVD Easter Egg sites; the Silly Symphonies set in particular has a ton of hidden content on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks