Silent Hill 2

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chad Ferguson, Sep 10, 2001.

1. Chad Ferguson

Chad Ferguson Supporting Actor

Does anyone know the Xbox american release date for this? I hear all kinds of things like it will be out on the release date of the Japan Xbox, I also hear it will be released before Xmas. Anyone have a clue? I hope TGS solves everything and then some.

2. Dean Cooper

Dean Cooper Supporting Actor

It's scheduled to be released before Christmas. If you want I can dig up some links for you to verify it. SH2 in full DD 5.1...damn I get shivers thinking about it. [​IMG]
    Dean

3. Chad Ferguson

Chad Ferguson Supporting Actor

Not to be a bother but could you get me some links? I think gamespot.com has it listed for next year but Teamxbox has it isted for this year. I have to admit, I'm really scared to play this game.

4. Dean Cooper

Dean Cooper Supporting Actor

http://xbox.ign.com/games/16240.html
    I'm looking for an interview that had a Konami rep say it was a 2001 release. I'm positive it was a Xbox one too, not PS2. I'll post the link when I find it again.
    Dean

5. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

I was all giddy about this game, but now I'm just looking forward to watching it rather than playing it. From the previews and reviews I have read, it plays like Silent Hill (almost exactly like it) and just has better graphics. In 5.1, it would be nice though.