What's new

Silent Hill 2 (1 Viewer)

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
Does anyone know the Xbox american release date for this? I hear all kinds of things like it will be out on the release date of the Japan Xbox, I also hear it will be released before Xmas. Anyone have a clue? I hope TGS solves everything and then some.

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
It's scheduled to be released before Christmas. If you want I can dig up some links for you to verify it. SH2 in full DD 5.1...damn I get shivers thinking about it.
eek.gif

Dean

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
Not to be a bother but could you get me some links? I think gamespot.com has it listed for next year but Teamxbox has it isted for this year. I have to admit, I'm really scared to play this game.

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Link Removed
I'm looking for an interview that had a Konami rep say it was a 2001 release. I'm positive it was a Xbox one too, not PS2. I'll post the link when I find it again.
Dean

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I was all giddy about this game, but now I'm just looking forward to watching it rather than playing it. From the previews and reviews I have read, it plays like Silent Hill (almost exactly like it) and just has better graphics. In 5.1, it would be nice though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newyork333
Recent bookmarks