What's new

Significant Others (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Anyone else seen the new show on Bravo about married couples in various stages of their relationships? Bravo is replaying the hell out of them in case you missed them. I just watch the 2 episodes I recorded on the weekend, and I found them to be pretty funny. At least the dialogue is so face-paced that if storyline gets boring, you get to another one pretty quickly.

I don't know how many shows they can do without recycling the same material on marriage with any of the foibles discussed amongst the couples and in therapy (the thread that connects the 3 main couples).

MattGentry

Second Unit
From what I understood, there are (or, were) 4 couples, with the fourth being a black (am I being politically correct here?) couple.

However, I didn't see them in the episode I watched, so I'm not sure. What I did see, however, was a funny show with, as aforementioned, fast-paced, witty dialogue that is quite humorous.

I hope that it continues...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The upcoming episodes clips show a black couple, so I guess they'll be showing up in therapy soon...

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I watched the first episode, but wasn't overly impressed. The quickness of the dialogue just emphasized the feeling of desperation by the writers to make the characters as "quirky" as possible.

I might watch again, but it was mostly obnoxious and felt very staged.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks