Signature view?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Greg_S_H, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    Would it be possible to add the capability to view someone's signature from the thread screen, even when signatures are turned off? I prefer signatures off, but a user will occasionally reference a link only available in his or her signature. What I have to do now (besides asking them or someone else to provide the information in a post) is to go to my options, turn on signatures, reload the thread, and then turn signatures back to off. It would be much easier if I could just temporarily turn on the signatures right there.
    Of course, if it would be too difficult to add this (or, if I'm the only one who would use it anyway [​IMG] ), never mind. Just a thought.

2. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Greg:

Ok. I have added this function. If you are in a thread where you have posted something you will see a couple of new icons under your member name that say on and off. Click on the appropriate one and you can turn the signatures on and off at will. Next to it you will see icons that allow you to edit your profile and forum options.

Parker

3. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    Thanks, Parker! Talk about above and beyond service! [​IMG]