What's new

Signature view? (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Would it be possible to add the capability to view someone's signature from the thread screen, even when signatures are turned off? I prefer signatures off, but a user will occasionally reference a link only available in his or her signature. What I have to do now (besides asking them or someone else to provide the information in a post) is to go to my options, turn on signatures, reload the thread, and then turn signatures back to off. It would be much easier if I could just temporarily turn on the signatures right there.
Of course, if it would be too difficult to add this (or, if I'm the only one who would use it anyway :) ), never mind. Just a thought.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Greg:

Ok. I have added this function. If you are in a thread where you have posted something you will see a couple of new icons under your member name that say on and off. Click on the appropriate one and you can turn the signatures on and off at will. Next to it you will see icons that allow you to edit your profile and forum options.

Parker

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks