What's new

Sign petition to save Arrested Development (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
*shrug* I love this show. But, it's a show that Fox has given a lot of chances to, so I can't blame Fox, unfortunately. They stuck with it even though it was at the bottom of the ratings week after week.

I can, however, blame the idiot public who prefers to watch utter crap in comparison :angry:

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
How bout a petition to get rid of the FOX bug which has been ruining all their shows for almost 13 fucking years now???? :angry: :angry:

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey

I agree. Love the show and believe in petitions but FOX has done everything they can. It all comes down to people not wanting to watch it.

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
I agree that Fox has done a lot for this show. I love it to death and hope a cable network picks it up. I'll sign this anyway..

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I read that Brian Grazer has been getting interest from other networks.

~T

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
I hope to god some other network picks it up.
If HBO or Showime picks it up im not sure how they would handle the cursing though. I like the fact that they cover it up. It adds alittle more to the joke, and wouldnt want them to just straight out curse.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks