What's new

Sigmund & The Sea Monsters Season One FINALLY! (1 Viewer)

Mick Tees

Second Unit
Great news today Sid & Marty Krofft fans. TV Shows On DVD reports that on Sept. 13th the Complete First Season is coming out on DVD.

Ever since S & M Krofft started releasing season sets on DVD I've been waiting and hoping that this would be the next one and now it is.

Anyone else excited about this set?

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3663

RobinO

Stunt Coordinator
Oh I may have to get this just for nostalgia.

I remember watching this when I was young and would enjoy watching it with my son.

I am also interested in hearing what Johnny Whittaker has to say.

Robin

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
While Sigmund wasnt my favorite show (that honor goes to Land of the Lost), I do have to hand Rhino mad props for very well done boxed sets. If it's as good as what we've seen before, I'll buy this hands down.

Also - very good news in that this probably means that we'll see all the Krofft productions on DVD eventually.

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
As a big fan and collector of Krofft TV on DVD, I will be totally getting this set. I'm still hoping that we'll see The Bugaloos before too long. I'll be glad to unload my Bugaloos and my Sigmund VHS sets. It might be too much to hope for, but I would love to have a Lost Saucer DVD set, Electra Woman & Dyna Girl set and Dr. Shrinker set. Heck, I'd even purchase Wonderbug and Bigfoot & Wildboy. I could live without Magic Mongo and Far Out Space Nuts, but if they were offered I'd buy them.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
There's been a single disc with 4 episodes out for a while now, and has a recent interview with Johnny Whitaker- he looks OLD now!

Mick Tees

Second Unit
I got mine in the mail today. It's excellent! Rhino goes all out like they do for all of their releases. Love the extras!

I was on tvshowsondvd.com's website and I noticed that the release date for this series was Sept. 27th.

Did anyone else get their copy early?

If you grew up with Sid & Marty Krofft this is a must have series...

2 :emoji_thumbsup: 's up!!

Jeffrey Nelson

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeffrey Nelson
OK, now, Rhino, bring on THE BUGALOOS!!!!!!!!!

That show has such groovy music...

"Well it's new to you
But I've been lovin' you
Long before you began...
Lovin' me..."

Charles Fox RULES! We really need a complete Bugaloos soundtrack CD, a complete Pufnstuf CD, and a CD comp of themes from all the rest of the shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks