Sid and Nancy Criterion Collection FS/FT

Discussion in 'Media Classifieds' started by StylesStewart, Jan 17, 2005.

1. StylesStewart

StylesStewart Auditioning

I have Sid and Nancy Criterion Collection, it is in mint condition, i would sell this for $45 shipped to anyone in the united states or canada.

Im also interested in trading, some of my wants include: Criterion Collection movies (In the mood for love, Videodrome, Time Bandits, Seven Samurai are some of my wants), foreign titles (Oldboy, 2046, The Chunking Express, Kung Fu Hustle, God of Gamblers, Hardboiled, The Killer, The Bird People in China, Three Colors Trilogy, Life is Beautiful etc.), and some miscellaneous movies like Love Actually, Gardent State, Napoleon Dynamite, The Girl Next Door, Predator Special Edition, Tombstone Vista Series, Superman Movies Collection and any of the Star Trek original crew special editions.

Im open to many other offers as well if you look at my listed titles and think i might be intersted in something else you have make me an offer.

Please email me at [email protected].

2. alan halvorson

alan halvorson Cinematographer

3. ScottC

ScottC Supporting Actor

Trader beware.

This guy (Styles Stewart) has been banned from the DVDtalk trading board. He is listed under the bad traders list:

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405100

I have traded once with him myself over there and he did not completely fulfill his end of the transaction. Made promises, didn't deliver on them and ignored followup emails to resolve.

Beware.

4. StylesStewart

StylesStewart Auditioning

what didnt i fullfill? personally i think my bad reference on dvdtalk forum is a bit off base, but the moderators wouldnt litsen to me, i cant remember what was wrong in our trade please email me at [email protected] and ill see if i can resolve this matter so you wont go around posting messages like this in my for trade threads.