What's new

Sick of seeing Charlize Theron cry/lose her mind in films! Anyone else? (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Just for the hell of it I watched 'Sweet November' the other night on HBO, hey, sue me, their was nothing else on:), and for the umpteenth time I got to see this gorgeous woman's face all puffy and swollen as she cries all the time!
Can't someone give this woman a role where her face stays dry and her mind remains intact!?

PatrickL

Deceased Member
That's funny! But did you happen to see her in Curse of the Jade Scorpion? She does this 40s sexpot bit that approaches camp, but it pretty much saved the movie for me. I think you'll get a kick out of it.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I'd much rather see her lose her clothes...never get tired of that! :D

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I hear ya!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

DaleR

Stunt Coordinator
yes the losing of the clothes makes up for ALOT of the crying and disintegrating.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Mmmmmm Charlize.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

You guys are so sexist!!;) Yeah I hate it when she loses her mind too, in every single film, hey remember Charlize losing her mind in '2 Days in the Valley'? She was so ahem effective in her parts, I actually imploded at a couple of scenes [not a pretty sight], and it was about that time my drooling problem resurfaced.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks