1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Shrek's New Ending on DVD?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Adam_WM, Oct 31, 2001.

1. Adam_WM

Adam_WM Screenwriter

As far as I can tell, on the new DVD of Shrek, the new extended SLy and the Family Stone's "Dance to the Music" ending, IS NOT INCLUDED. THe commericals are mentioning it as a VHS exclusive. Is this true? If so, what's up with that?

2. Jimmy M

Jimmy M Second Unit

It should be there, just not automatically following the end of the movie. It is on one of the menus (sorry, I forgot which one) dealing with music (I think).
    But I know that it is there. I have seen it.
    Now if I could only find the Lord Farquaad character interview...
    Jimmy!
    ------------------
    "The way I live, kids would be redundant." - JMS

3. AllenD

AllenD Second Unit

I believe what you're talking about is the "SHREK in the Swamp Karaoke Dance Party." It's on both disk 1 and 2 and it's really hillarious!
    Jimmy,
    I was looking for it too. Disk 1 has Shrek, Donkey, and Princes Fiona interviews but no Lord Farquaad. Disk two only has cast filmographies.

4. Artur Meinild

Artur Meinild Screenwriter

Actually, it *IS* following the movie...
    After the credits have rolled, the DVD goes from title 1 to title 6, where the Dance Party sequence is played...
    One disc 2 (which is of course the disc everybody uses) you can play this sequence only by highlighting the note in the main menu (press up).
    ------------------
    ~ Stud. Polyt. ~ Artur Meinild ~