What's new

Shrek 1,2,3, & 4 - 3D Blurays for sale or trade. (1 Viewer)

Timothy J Wolfe

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
TimothyJackson Wolfe
All 4 Shrek films on 3D Bluray Package came with my 2nd 3D starter kit I only opened it to get voucher code to submit it for the fourth disc. I would like to either trade the 4 Disc Set for any 2 of the following 3D Blurays: "Avatar", "Ice Age 3", "How to train your Dragon" "3D IMAX Triple Feature Samsung Exclusive" and "Monsters Vs. Aliens" or I will sale the set for $100 via Paypal. Please let me know if you are interested. May also consider other trades so let me know.

[email protected]

I have 6+ rating on the Good Traders List and 6+ on the new Trader Feedback system.

Timothy J Wolfe

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
TimothyJackson Wolfe

Lowered price again and I added "3D IMAX Triple Feature" Samsung Exclusive to the trade list and opened up trade option to any combination of two 3D Blurays. Also submitted voucher for the 4th disc prior to submission deadline Should have disc in hand by first part of next week.

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
I might be interested in this I'll know in a couple days if I'm making the 3D jump.

Timothy J Wolfe

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
TimothyJackson Wolfe

June I replied to PM. David and June who ever lets me know they want it for sure can have it for either the $100 or in trade for two titles from the list. Thanks, TJ Wolfe [email protected]

Jbug

Agent
Real Name
June
If for some reason the deal doesn't go through let me know. I sent you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks