The Little People
The Good Guys
Family Plots
The Waverly Wonderers
Crazy Like A Fox
AfterMASH
Harper Valley PTA
Frank,

If there ever was a succinct summation of the current state of home video physical media, the title of this forum is it! :D

JamesSmith

Screenwriter
I like your choices, Frank. It was before the time when Television decided to be more relevant and "real." If I wanted reality I'd be watching the news. Love your choices of Today's FBI and StrikeForce. They had such great dynamic action themes back then.
Really hope they come out on DVD.

James

Bert Greene

Supporting Actor
Ahem, I'd like to place an order for these. Blu-Ray, of course. 4K remastering. Naturally. On my doorstep. Next week. No dilly-dallying.

1. Rescue 8
2. Big Town
3. G.E. True
4. The New Breed
5. Boston Blackie
6. Adventures in Paradise
7. Life of Riley
8. The Aquanauts / Malibu Run
9. Mr. District Attorney
10. China Smith
11. Target
12. Hennesey
13. The Crusader
14. December Bride
15. Noah's Ark (lost?)
16. Karen
17. Harbourmaster
18. The Grey Ghost
19. Panic / No Warning
20. Bringing Up Buddy

And for convenience sake, the two series from Minot Films out of New Orleans, "N.O.P.D." and "The Tracer," together in the same set. No reason to separate them.

cinemiracle

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
Baileys of Balboa
Hennessey
Channing
Tightrope
Camp Runamuck
Double Life of Henry Phyfe
Ok Crackerby
Accidental Family
Love On A Rooftop
Bob Crane Show
Supertrain
Paul Lynne Show
Sirotas Court
Alls Fair
Struck By Lightning
Open All Night
Mr. Merlin
Who's Watching the Kids
We Got It Made
Jennifer Slept,Here
The Devlin Connection
Strike Force
Today's FBI
Spencer
Filthy Rich
Sword of Justice
Hello Larry
Double Trouble
It's Your Move
Ladies Man
It Takes Two
Executive Suite
The Two of Us
The Little People
The Good Guys
Family Plots
The Waverly Wonderers
Crazy Like A Fox
AfterMASH
Harper Valley PTA
STRUCK BY LIGHNTING has been released on bluray in Australia..I take it that you are referring to the movie? There have been 2 movies with that title in recent years.

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
Add Hee Haw Honeys to the list. Even for a Hee Haw fan I'm sure it was terrible, but it would be nice to see how actually horrible it was!

Reactions: Jack K and Darby67

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
Hey Ron,,,, how about Enos?
If WA would,get off their asses,,, this one might actually happen.

Ron1973

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hey Ron,,,, how about Enos?
If WA would,get off their asses,,, this one might actually happen.
I have a couple of episodes on a thumb drive hooked into my blu-ray. My oldest son loves The Dukes of Hazzard, so I let him watch it. He loved it! I think the episodes have been removed, but the guy that uploaded them said he knew Sonny personally and that he had the episodes on Betamax. He was trying to convince Sonny to let him borrow them so he could digitize them.

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
I've asked WA several times about it. Not sure what the hold up is. They never give me a firm answer as to what is holding it up. I don't recall much music in it so I don't think it's clearances but who knows???

LouA

Screenwriter
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
Ahem, I'd like to place an order for these. Blu-Ray, of course. 4K remastering. Naturally. On my doorstep. Next week. No dilly-dallying.

1. Rescue 8
2. Big Town
3. G.E. True
4. The New Breed
5. Boston Blackie
6. Adventures in Paradise
7. Life of Riley
8. The Aquanauts / Malibu Run
9. Mr. District Attorney
10. China Smith
11. Target
12. Hennesey
13. The Crusader
14. December Bride
15. Noah's Ark (lost?)
16. Karen
17. Harbourmaster
18. The Grey Ghost
19. Panic / No Warning
20. Bringing Up Buddy

And for convenience sake, the two series from Minot Films out of New Orleans, "N.O.P.D." and "The Tracer," together in the same set. No reason to separate them.
While we're out in the twilight zone I'd add
The People's Choice ,
Happy ,
Casey Jones ,
Pete And Gladys ,
Andy's Gang ,
Captain Midnight ,
My Little Margie ,
The Charles Farrell Show ,
Oh Susanna,
Way Out ,
Man From Blackhawk
Rin Tin Tin
Whirley Birds,
Everglades,
Boots and Saddles,
Hotel DeParee,
Johnny Ringo,
and complete unedited episodes/seasons of the Real McCoys ( blurays please)!
I'll bet the guys in the suits are reading this and readying these releases as we post !

Ron1973

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
I've asked WA several times about it. Not sure what the hold up is. They never give me a firm answer as to what is holding it up. I don't recall much music in it so I don't think it's clearances but who knows???
It was only 13 episodes to my recollection, right? The two episodes I have don't feature music of any kind. Theoretically, it should have come out as part of The Dukes of Hazzard all of those years ago.

MatthewA

Lead Actor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I caught some of The Paul Lynde Show on YouTube. It wasn't terrible; I even laughed out loud a few times. But the TV audience of 1973 that was expecting Uncle Arthur got Harry McAfee instead. Considering how good some of the recent remasters of Screen Gems shows have looked, it could look pretty good if they went back to the negatives/earliest extant film elements and cleaned them up a bit.

It's Your Move is one I thought would have come out by now since there's only a season. Now that Jason Bateman has another new Netflix show and Zootopia* under his belt, and considering there are not one but two releases of the complete run of the other Embassy Show That Got Away, Square Pegs, you'd think one of Sony's licensers would want it, or if not that it would at least be an in-house MOD like Grady and a bunch of other one-season shows they own.

*A fox and a rabbit. Gee, where have I seen that before?

Reactions: Darby67

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
I caught some of The Paul Lynde Show on YouTube. It wasn't terrible; I even laughed out loud a few times. But the TV audience of 1973 that was expecting Uncle Arthur got Harry McAfee instead. Considering how good some of the recent remasters of Screen Gems shows have looked, it could look pretty good if they went back to the negatives/earliest extant film elements and cleaned them up a bit.

It's Your Move is one I thought would have come out by now since there's only a season. Now that Jason Bateman has another new Netflix show and Zootopia* under his belt, and considering there are not one but two releases of the complete run of the other Embassy Show That Got Away, Square Pegs, you'd think one of Sony's licensers would want it, or if not that it would at least be an in-house MOD like Grady and a bunch of other one-season shows they own.

*A fox and a rabbit. Gee, where have I seen that before?
It's Your Move was my favorite show in high school. I was pissed off then because I thought it should have been renewed and I'm
Pissed now cause we still have no DVD release despite the presence of Bateman in it.

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
There are a few from the 70s that top my list of those I would buy but have zero chance of being released.

The Hot L Baltimore is my most wanted title and the very last one on my grail list.

Phyllis is another one that I really want but not as much as The Hot L Baltimore.

The Fantastic Journey. This one keeps being talked about but so far not a DVD in sight.

The Amazing Spider Man, Makin' It, On The Rocks, Lucan and Holmes & Yo-yo just for the shear awfulness of them. Seriously, if Manimal can get a release why not Lucan?

Finally a few that weren't all that bad but they weren't all that good either. Temperatures Rising, The Swiss Family Robinson (Martin Milner, Helen Hunt, Willie Ames how is this one not out?), The Tony Randall Show, The Paul Lynde Show and Paper Moon.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatthewA

Forum Sponsors

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ree