What's new

ShowOff Displays..What happened? (1 Viewer)

Trevor Schell

Supporting Actor
Hi!,
I can't seem to locate or get any responses from ShowOff Displays. I had placed an order with them but it is nowhere to be seen and my E-mails don't seem to be getting any attention.
Thanks for any advice.
------------------
Trevor..
shellshock.gif

Link Removed Sonically Enhanced
Updated new digital pictures!

SamRoza

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know Trevor, but since Audio Video Interiors had their products in their mag this month, I'm assuming they're still in business.
Not much help, I know, but maybe you can be a little more confident that your orderhas been placed and will hopefully be delivered.
Sam

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Trevor,
I had a little problem with them awhile back when I ordered the HT plaques and a DVD stand. Its somewhat difficult to get ahold of them by email alone. I eventually ended up phoning and spoke with the owner who was very nice and accommodating.
I'm not sure if you've given that a shot. If not, give it a try.
Patrick
------------------
My DVD Collection

Trevor Schell

Supporting Actor
OK Philip,,
Enough of that.
laugh.gif

------------------
Trevor..
shellshock.gif

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Trevor:
I am not sure what is happening with Rick at Show Off. I will fire him off an email if you want and have him get in touch with you.
Let me know what you would like to do here. Also, like Patrick said you might just try giving them a call.
Parker

Trevor Schell

Supporting Actor
Thanks Parker,
I just received an E-mail from Rick to confirm they have my order.
Just happens that some of the items I ordered happened to be on backorder therefore nothing had shipped as of yet.
Sounds like they are taking care of it now.
Thank You. :)
------------------
Trevor..
shellshock.gif

Trevor H

Second Unit
Hey Parker, maybe you could send him a note for me too, I never got my free HTF plaque with my order (in February), he said he would send one out to me but I never got it and since then I have not gotten a responce back from any of my emails.
Thanks
------------------
Trevor Harder
My HT Page
[email protected]

Kevin Biller

Agent
I have also been having trouble with ShowOff Displays. I faxed in a order early July, refaxed at the end of July and have sent E-mails inquiring if there is a problem. So far, I have received no response. I guess I will phone to see what the problem is. However this is certainly not the kind of customer service that helps to generate repeat business.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I believe that things got really screwed up on their email as a lot of people are having problems with stuff that they have emailed to them.
I would suggest that you call and ask for Rick. Tell him the problems that you have been having and see what he can do for you. He is easy to work with and I know that he will do what he is able to get your situation resolved.
If you continue to have problems let me know.
Parker

GaryP

Second Unit
Trevor,
If I'm not mistaken, you ordered the 3D DVD logo? Me too, along with a wall mount marquee. Anyway, I spoke to Rick yesterday. They are in the middle of designing and manufacturing new (bigger, better) 3D signs to include DTS, Dolby, HDTV, the DVD logo, etc. This is the reason our orders have not gone out. He said that he suspects the signs will be ready to go within the next couple of weeks, so we'll have to wait and see.
If anyone is waiting on the wall-mount marquee, I wouldn't hold your breath. Apparently the wall mount version is not a good seller at all, so more than likely no more will be made. Anyone wanna sell me theirs?
wink.gif

Hope this helps.
Gary
------------------
Hey bartender.....Joboo needs a refill.

Trevor Schell

Supporting Actor
Your right Gary,, Thanks for the update.
Parker,,Rick mentioned that they are having difficulties with their E-mail system,,as you said it's best to give Rick a call..They are a very professional organization. Hopefully their problems are just temporary.
The product is of top quality.
Philip and Andrew,,How are you all my Gentlemens. :)
------------------
Trevor..
shellshock.gif

Updated new pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks