What's new

Show cancellations (1 Viewer)

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
I've heard yesterday in a morning radio show that,networks already axing some new shows.
The ones that stood out was Enterprise,Firefly,and something like "Then and Now".
Anyone heard this?

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
And with Firefly scoring so well in the key teen demographic in it's first two episodes, I doubt it's getting the axe this early in the season.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
It's not hard to understand why UPN shows have dropped in ratings - many markets are still without a UPN affiliate after many stations switched to Fox this fall.

-Dave (still UPN-less)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
what?! there are markets without fox?! i'm not being sarcastic...

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Yes. I used to live in one (which still has no Fox) Enterprise has, in no way, been cancelled.
Only ones I know of so far are:
Push
Then and Now
Battlebots (I'm going to mention this often until someone picks this show up) :)

Jodee

Screenwriter
What is this "Then and Now" show you all keep referring to?
I think you mean "That Was Then."
It's funny that 3 different people all thought it was called that. I guess that's why it failed. ;)

Mike St.Louis

Supporting Actor
Wasn't 'Push, Nevada' the show where they were going to give away a cash prize to the person that figured out the location?

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Mike, they're still going to give away the million dollars, but it seems that ABC is splicing alot of episodes into one, trying to give out all the information needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks