What's new

Shout Wish List... (1 Viewer)

Bill Waits

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
magicman
Now that Shout has licensed NYPD Blue, here's hoping that they are handsomely rewarded for doing so and continue for all 12 seasons. I surely want to get the full series. They have also been saviors to other series for myself and others. I know that if I REALLY sat down and thought about it, I could come up with several shows that I would hope that they would resurrect, but at the moment, the top two for me are:

The Jeffersons
The Fall Guy
Growing Pains
Too Close For Comfort

Here's to hoping to new licensed properties in the near future... :)

Ed Lachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Edmund Lachmann
Shout has given me my beloved DOBIE GILLIS, which I am enjoying immensely these days. Somehow, they made a deal with the Shulman heirs and the whole series was released, which was a miracle to the many fans. My dream is that a deal can be reached with the Michener heirs and a complete ADVENTURES IN PARADISE may become a reality for those of us who really loved it and are dying to see it again. A varied and always exciting series set in exotic locales with loads of seafaring action, it was Golden Age television at its finest. Keeping my fingers crossed!

PatrickGoodluck

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Patrick
ROOM 222 (Seasons 3-5)
I know the powers to be at Shout have refused to complete this series but it's still a "wish".

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
THe only "wish" I have with this company is to finish "Ironside". "Marcus Welby MD" IMO should have gotten at least one more year released through the Select program.

derosa

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Grant
I'd like a complete set of the Fall Guy, all 5 seasons.

Currently stalled at season one, at least season two is available in region 2,
from Amazon in the UK, but i think there are music issues with a north american release?

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
derosa said:
I'd like a complete set of the Fall Guy, all 5 seasons.

Currently stalled at season one, at least season two is available in region 2,
from Amazon in the UK, but i think there are music issues with a north american release?
I'd love to see a full set on this. There was one episode, and the season escapes me, that brought together a slew of old TV Western stars. I don't remember the whole cast but I know Jack Kelly and John Russell were included.

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
Since they released Mary Hartman, Mary Hartmann , I'd love to see them release America/Fernwood 2Nite. I'd also buy Adventures In Paradise .
My own "wants" include Our Miss Brooks , The Peoples Choice , My Little Margie . Black Saddle , Hey Landlord, Trackdown, December Bride, Sgt Bilko, New Leave It To Beaver , Shindig , American Bandstand , Life Of Riley and a lot of others. I'd also like to see the Timeless subsidiary release more ZIV show.

mannix

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
tim
dan august
a man called Sloane
longstreet
Barnaby jones
season three of the rookies

Duane Alford

Second Unit
Mister Ed Season 6
Matt Houston Seasons 2-3
The Big Valley Seasons 2-4
The Fall Guy Seasons 2-5
CHiPs Seasons 3-6
Barnaby Jones Seasons 2-8

Those are my wants that aren't finished

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
Well, of course I want to see a return to "The continuing story of Peyton Place"!!!!

Also, the rest of The Big Valley.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Peyton Place I would only want to see up to the end of the Stella Chernak storyline because Lee Grant is absolutely terrific in that part. After that, I have no desire to see any of it.

JMFabianoRPL

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James Fabiano
Bill Waits said:
Now that Shout has licensed NYPD Blue, here's hoping that they are handsomely rewarded for doing so and continue for all 12 seasons. I surely want to get the full series. They have also been saviors to other series for myself and others. I know that if I REALLY sat down and thought about it, I could come up with several shows that I would hope that they would resurrect, but at the moment, the top two for me are:

The Jeffersons
The Fall Guy
Growing Pains
Too Close For Comfort

Here's to hoping to new licensed properties in the near future... :)
I'd especially want Too Close as even Antenna TV has discontinued it (have they lost the rights to the Taffner library, as that, Three's Company and its spinoffs, and Benny Hill, have vanished for some time...)

Ironside I doubt seeing more of for fear of it being associated with the recent NBC bomb.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Charles Ellis said:
Well, of course I want to see a return to "The continuing story of Peyton Place"!!!!

Also, the rest of The Big Valley.
Would you settle for one out of two?

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
I'm not especially a huge fan, but just really curious...according to your sources, Neil, is the impossibility of season six of Mister Ed just a reflection of diminishing sales figures or is there something else preventing it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks