What's new

Shout Select Press Release: WildCats (1986) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
147398921_2009252482557496_1583740344357179284_n.jpg

Synopsis

"It had me cheering from the bleachers. Goldie Hawn scores a touchdown." – Rex Reed, New York Post

Central High is an inner-city Chicago combat zone sometimes called a school. It has a brawn-before-brains football team of rowdy rappers, bruisers and losers. What's Molly McGrath doing there? Coaching football!

All-American charmer Goldie Hawn is Molly, who turns the team's wayward ways into winning plays in this comedy of heart, family and football directed by Michael Ritchie (The Bad News Bears). The Wildcats are a motley crew with a perfect record: zero victories. But when the spunky new coach gets into the groove, the kids start resembling a team and go for the glory! In fact, a pair of these players would later reteam in two box-office hits: Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson (White Men Can't Jump, Money Train).

May 18, 2021

p1.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

Justin Ray

Second Unit
Real Name
Justin Ray
Wow- a Warner's film coming from Shout! Does Shout have a history of releasing WB titles or more of a sporadic, title by title deal? I've only ever purchased a handful of films and mostly tv box sets from Shout (including Warner's Welcome Back, Kotter). Either way, happy to see this '80s delight finally make its debut on Blu ray. Goldie Hawn for the win- FOOTBALL!

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Wow- a Warner's film coming from Shout! Does Shout have a history of releasing WB titles or more of a sporadic, title by title deal? I've only ever purchased a handful of films and mostly tv box sets from Shout (including Warner's Welcome Back, Kotter). Either way, happy to see this '80s delight finally make its debut on Blu ray. Goldie Hawn for the win- FOOTBALL!
Title-by-title. They've released Curse of the Cat People, the It's Alive trilogy, Exorcist II: The Heretic and a handful of others.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
I hate sports movies (I was born deficient of the sports gene) but this one is a delight! I'll be getting it for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corneileous
Recent bookmarks