What's new

Shout! Factory: Why the different lease patterns? (1 Viewer)

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
I think i have now found the one Peyton Place Fans used to email Fox The email may be different now. [email protected] Phone 1-888-223-2369 Oh ya Vahan I knew i forgot something. Sorry they never gave titles but were very interested in Peyton Place and stated in the email they were in the middle of talking with Fox about programs that Acorn wished to obtain.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
Originally Posted by cliff mac

On FACTS, we picked only two seasons in case they didn't sell. Remember Sony gave up on the show due to poor sales. They did ok for us.

Sony gave up on a lot of shows. Just a heads up that you've got at least one customer for the remaining seasons right here.

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Peyton Plac of course but I wish Shout would pick up Sony's 70's Family Series. The show only had 2 season lef when Sony ended the release of it.

Joseph Burns

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I'm sorry to hear that about Ironside. Since you are still weighing it, I'll put in my vote for continuance. I appreciate your commitment in putting out these older shows. I absolutely agree with the above that the economy has skewed the picture for all consumer purchasing for the time being. If the economy comes back, hopefully the ship will not have already sailed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks