What's new

Shout Factory"s Outstanding Service! (1 Viewer)

MCCLOUD

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
Shout Factory gave me outstanding customer service! I read online where the first 2 minutes of the Dragnet TV Movie on the Dragnet Season 2 DVD set was missing. Shout Factory said to email them and they would send a replacement disc. I emailed Shout Factory telling them I hoped to purchase Dragnet Season 2 in the future probably from Amazon and asking about the replacement disc. Shout told me to send my address to them. In less than a week they sent me the replacement disc! I hope to purchase the Season 2 Dragnet set soon. This was incredible customer service from Shout sending me the replacement disc so quickly and BEFORE purchasing the Dragnet Season 2 set! Shout Factory thak you so much! Thanks Shout for all your great shows on DVD like Adam-12, Dragnet, Mr. Ed, Ironside, That Girl and other shows. Shout Factory thanks again!

GOD BLESS!

Robert

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
I just bought this, so i have not had a chance to watch it. I didnt know about the 66 movie missing 2 minutes. Thanks for the heads up. Guess i need to e mail Shout!

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
It's certainly a nice move to see this corrected and the quick turn around time you had.

Shout Factory is a good outfit, I think that's why we all get so down on them when easy things do get screwed up. We've all bought good Shout Factory releases in the past and know what they're capable of and are that less willing as a result to accept sloppy work when it does happen.

Timothy E

Reviewer
Real Name
Timothy Ewanyshyn
This may not be a widespread problem on the Dragnet 1968 DVD set. The review copy I received did not have the first 2 minutes missing from the DVD.

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
It wasn't caught until after production, so every season 2 set out there has this defect.

Unless they do another production run if it sells exceptionally well and they didn't produce enough to meet demand or decide to rerelease it a few years down the road, they're all going to have this defect even a few years from now.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Got my replacement disc in the mail today. Thanks Shout!

Really fast turn around time since i e-mailed them. Couldnt be happier.

Now if only Paramount would respond to my e-mail about Gladiator, and that replacement Blu-ray? I e-mailed them the same day i wrote Shout.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks