What's new

Press Release Shout Factory Press Release: Coraline (2009) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
CoralineLSE_BR_Cover_72dpi.png

Synopsis​

"A Remarkable Feat Of The Imagination" – Kenneth Turan, Los Angeles Times
From Henry Selick, the director of The Nightmare Before Christmas and James And The Giant Peach, comes a visually stunning stop-motion feature!
Coraline Jones is bored in her new home until she finds a secret door that leads into a world that’s just like her own ... but better! But when this fantastical adventure turns dangerous and her "other" mother tries to keep her forever, Coraline must count on her resourcefulness and bravery to get home.

Bonus Features​

• NEW "Inside LAIKA" – Discovering The Characters Of Coraline Featuring Never-Before-Seen Test Footage
  • NEW "Inside LAIKA" – Revisiting The Puppets With LAIKA's Animation Team
  • NEW Character Art And Concept Art Photo Gallery
  • Audio Commentary With Director Henry Selick And Composer Bruno Coulais
  • The Making Of Coraline
  • Original Featurettes
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Feature-Length Storyboards

August 31, 2021
1.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Yeah, so now Shout! is releasing a non-3D, 1080p of CORALINE. Same with BOXTROLLS. Sorry, I don't get it. Yes, the 3D editions are still available from overseas. Glad I kept my originals.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks