Scott511

Second Unit
Reaction score
Website
www.the-greatest-american-hero.com
Real Name
Scott
The Quest wasn't on the list, or The Rousters, J.J. Starbuck, etc. I would to at least like to see the one episode of The Quest that I don't have. I imagine that series and at least The Rousters fall under the heading of "a number of shows which weren't offered to them" that Neil was talking about.

Pmprod7

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Real Name
PM
The Quest wasn't on the list, or The Rousters, J.J. Starbuck, etc. I would to at least like to see the one episode of The Quest that I don't have. I imagine that series and at least The Rousters fall under the heading of "a number of shows which weren't offered to them" that Neil was talking about.
The Quest was one of his early 80's series. Wasn't it only the later series that wasn't on the list?
Also I thought it was just the A-Team and Rockford Files because they were part of the Universal shows they put on Blu ray.
Do they have a full listing of the shows that they have the rights to?

Scott511

Second Unit
Reaction score
Website
www.the-greatest-american-hero.com
Real Name
Scott
The Quest was one of his early 80's series. Wasn't it only the later series that wasn't on the list?
Also I thought it was just the A-Team and Rockford Files because they were part of the Universal shows they put on Blu ray.
Do they have a full listing of the shows that they have the rights to?
No, besides The Quest (1982) two other early 80's series independently produced by his "studio" include Hardcastle & McCormick (1983) and The Rousters (1983).

So, say for instance "early" means all the television series financed out of his own pocket from 1980-1985, then the 3 I list above are the only titles missing.

The release says "more than 20 TV series & movies" and the titles listed only come to 19 by my count. I could not find anything online that had more titles than what Deadline reported. I sure wish the 1981 TV movie Midnight Offerings was included.

Last edited:

Pmprod7

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Real Name
PM
I just want them to hurry and put out whatever they plan to show where we can see what they have included. When are they supposed to distribute the shows?

jayembee

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry
I got excited when I saw the thread title. It's a bummer that they're not releasing them on physical media.

I'd kill for complete sets on Blu-ray for Stingray and Wiseguy.

GlennC

Agent
Reaction score
Real Name
Glenn
I just hope if they are streaming that they are in HD. The picture quality on series like Hunter and Wiseguy is pretty poor on Amazon Prime.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShibGhib