should i wait or buy now

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by onavi, May 13, 2002.

  1. onavi

    onavi Auditioning

    Joined:
    May 10, 2002
    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have been looking at the Sony WEGA XBR's in a 36 and 40 in models. I know Sony is going to have a new model comming out this summer. Should I go with the current one, or wait. I think I read the new ones will have DVI port on them. I just dont know if I should wait till the new ones come out, or just get them now. Anyone know what they prices they will cost when they come out? I can get the 36in for 2,000 with a 4 year warranty and the 40in for 2700 with a 4 year as well. pretty good prices i think.
     
  2. Todd smith

    Todd smith Supporting Actor

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2002
    Messages:
    643
    Likes Received:
    0
    Does the $2000.00 and $2700.00 price include the waranty or is this before the waranty is added? If included where are you getting that deal???
     
  3. onavi

    onavi Auditioning

    Joined:
    May 10, 2002
    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm pretty sure they include it in the price of the TV's. and yes they are an authozied sony dealer, I checked on sony's site. the place is called Pacific Sales, they are B&M store out here in southern california, and they have great prices on things. I bought a builtin fridge from them and they were like 800 bucks cheaper than lowes and sears. all the stores sell the 36 for like 2200/2300 out here and the 40 is 3000.
     

Share This Page