should i wait or buy now

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by onavi, May 13, 2002.

1. onavi

onavi Auditioning

I have been looking at the Sony WEGA XBR's in a 36 and 40 in models. I know Sony is going to have a new model comming out this summer. Should I go with the current one, or wait. I think I read the new ones will have DVI port on them. I just dont know if I should wait till the new ones come out, or just get them now. Anyone know what they prices they will cost when they come out? I can get the 36in for 2,000 with a 4 year warranty and the 40in for 2700 with a 4 year as well. pretty good prices i think.

2. Todd smith

Todd smith Supporting Actor

Does the $2000.00 and $2700.00 price include the waranty or is this before the waranty is added? If included where are you getting that deal???

3. onavi

onavi Auditioning

I'm pretty sure they include it in the price of the TV's. and yes they are an authozied sony dealer, I checked on sony's site. the place is called Pacific Sales, they are B&M store out here in southern california, and they have great prices on things. I bought a builtin fridge from them and they were like 800 bucks cheaper than lowes and sears. all the stores sell the 36 for like 2200/2300 out here and the 40 is 3000.