What's new

Should I return the 3803? For the HK avr 8000? (1 Viewer)

Rick_FL

Stunt Coordinator
Using that logic, titanic is the best movie ever and Bose the best speaker manufacturer
the logic is if they sell 10x as many products, you're gonna hear about more complaints. How many people do you see posting on message boards saying how happy they are with their receiver? not many. you see them post after they have responded to a negative comment, or someone has aksed for an opinion, then of course it is buried in a sea of responses, that nobody ever sees.

Adil M

Supporting Actor
I personally wonder about the Onecall connection in this. I have seen a mixed bag of good and bad from them from many websites and it is why I can't pull the trigger on purchases w/ them.
The HK 8000 is a fantastic receiver. It only compares to other flagships or second to flagships. The 3803 is not in the same realm and will never have equivalent amps or sound (unless you prefer the Denon sound).

Russell _T

Supporting Actor
If it's selling for $1200.00, then it is a $1200.00 receiver. I have one that I paid $1200.00 for, and I expect it to perform within it's design limits out of the box. In my case it does that in spades. YMMV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks