What's new

Should I mix subs? (1 Viewer)

Grady Hollums

Second Unit
Real Name
D.G. Hollums
First off:
I LOVE my SVS sub, and I don't think there is any better sub on the market! I still am looking forward to the day that I see one reviewed in a big mag, and the reviewer can't describe it in words!!! heh heh. (Thanks Tom for everything!)
Ok, I have my 20-39CS Sub powered by the KLH tuner suggested for the poor people in the world to power the SVS. The reason I bought a SVS is because my 12" 250 Watt Infinity Sub died on me and the Amp blew out. Well, I am not sure if it will work, but I think I could connect the Infinity Sub up with the KLH receiver that I am pondering the SVS with and get more bass (not that I would need any more, heh)
Will this work? Should I even do this, or will it cause the SVS to sound muddled and not as crisp and clear that it does now!
I really hate to mess with anything that the SVS is doing, but I sure would like to have something behind or near the couch to act as a bass shaker. (don't get me wrong the SVS does this anyway)
I just can not find anyone that will buy my Infinity Sub with it going to take $100 for a new amp. I would much rather use it than throw it away in the dumpster.
Thanks for all the help!
------------------
In Him,
GH
My Home
Theater

[Edited last by Grady Hollums on October 18, 2001 at 01:18 PM]

John Desmond

Stunt Coordinator
Mixing the subs will likely make a sonically muddy mess. You could consider using the Infinity with your rear channels . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks