What's new

Should I go see Hulk Hogan? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
He's coming to a book signing in Ridgewood New Jersey on the 20th. To anyone who's been to a previous outing, does he talk about Suburban Commando at all?
I'm not much of a wrestling fan, but I've always thought he had great potential as a comedic actor ;)...

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
I don't consider myself to be a big wrestling fan but I'd go. It's be worth the price of a book just to say that he signed it for me.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Rowdy Roddy Piper is coming to Lexington to sign books. I think I'll get my friend to bring his copy of They Live. :)

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
When I was 12 or so my Parents saw Hulk Hogan in the airport and got his autograph for me. It is still back at home sitting in my old desk. They said he stuck out like a sore thumb wearing black leather pants, a skin tight Harley Davidson tank top, and of course a doo-rag (sp?). That and the fact he was surrounded by women. I can only imagine how dumb my dad must have felt interrupting the Hulkster getting his groove on with the ladies to ask for an autograph. Its the little things you look back at and really makes you appreciate how great your parents are.

I still think Mr. Nanny should have beat Schindler's List for the 1993 Academy Award for movie of the year.

Scott W.

Second Unit
A couple months ago I was in New York. I had just missed Hogan's appearance at the local Toys R' Us and am constantly reminded about the day as i missed greeting my old Hero. Seriously, hero. I'm so sad.

Scott

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
Yeah, go ahead. Be sure to tell him "Hello" from his friends back in his home town (Augusta, GA).
If you're real brave, ask him if he's going to try to get a guest appearance on "Law & Order: SVU". :)

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
Did you see him? I read that he showed up several minutes early, brought along Jimmy Hart, and was very friendly.

~T

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
I saw Hulk Hogan on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" several years ago and the Hulkster was extremely funny. Aside from his wrestling persona, he seems like a down-to-earth and friendly guy.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
>Did you see him?>
Unfortunatly, no. I didn't have the car for most of the day, and by the time I did get it, I figured he was probably long gone :frowning:.

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I'd go... I'm always looking for cheesy photo ops for my rec-room. A photo with the hulk would go right up there next to my autographed Wayne Newton.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks