What's new

Should I cancel my order? (1 Viewer)

Javon_W

Agent
I would like to know if i should cancel my order of the HTD level 3 Y setup. I have been reading so many of you guys recommending the axioms and i did not know about the axioms until after i ordered my HTD's. So should i cancel or should i stick with them? Also 100% of my time is going to be invested in HT not music which is the better choice for me? i dont have a huge room just pretty medium and have atleast 2-3 peeps watching movies with me and live in an apartment. Thanks alot in advance guys :D

Brook

Agent
I heard the Axioms were great. I am buying them as soon as I save up a little more money. Everyone I heard about, that either heard or read about them, said the Axioms were great speakers. How long ago did you order the HTD's ? I have never heard about them, but I am new to all of this stuff. What was the total price?

Javon_W

Agent
I heard the Axioms were great. I am buying them as soon as I save up a little more money. Everyone I heard about, that either heard or read about them, said the Axioms were great speakers. How long ago did you order the HTD's ? I have never heard about them, but I am new to all of this stuff. What was the total price?
www.htdaudio.com take a look there. I ordered them last saturday and will be here by next tuesday, I ordered the Level 3 Y setup but without the subwoofer so its basically Y 1/2 :D . I dont think I'm going to cancel, I'll stick with my decision and see if they sound good since all I'm using them for is movies ;)

Jason Wilcox

Supporting Actor
Keep em! They aren't very common on this board and it'll be good to have more opinions on these speakers. I've only heard good things about them.

Brook

Agent
Oh yeah, I checked your site, I'd be sure to keep them! From all of the reviews, they look like great speakers!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks