Should I cancel my order?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Javon_W, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Javon_W

Javon_W Agent

I would like to know if i should cancel my order of the HTD level 3 Y setup. I have been reading so many of you guys recommending the axioms and i did not know about the axioms until after i ordered my HTD's. So should i cancel or should i stick with them? Also 100% of my time is going to be invested in HT not music which is the better choice for me? i dont have a huge room just pretty medium and have atleast 2-3 peeps watching movies with me and live in an apartment. Thanks alot in advance guys [​IMG]

2. felix_suwarno

felix_suwarno Screenwriter

just cancel the subwoofer. i heard that htd's sub is not as good as the other brands.

3. Brook

Brook Agent

I heard the Axioms were great. I am buying them as soon as I save up a little more money. Everyone I heard about, that either heard or read about them, said the Axioms were great speakers. How long ago did you order the HTD's ? I have never heard about them, but I am new to all of this stuff. What was the total price?

4. Javon_W

Javon_W Agent

5. Jason Wilcox

Jason Wilcox Supporting Actor

Keep em! They aren't very common on this board and it'll be good to have more opinions on these speakers. I've only heard good things about them.

6. Brook

Brook Agent

Oh yeah, I checked your site, I'd be sure to keep them! From all of the reviews, they look like great speakers![​IMG]

7. Greg_R

Greg_R Screenwriter

Greg
    Keep them... they are excellent speakers (and are easily the equal of the Axioms).